Taking design cues from the popular M10L Series, the "NEW" non-digital M10 compound microscope series expands your options. Ideal for higher education and professional applications. Supplied with binocular head and PLAN lenses.
- Widefield 10x /20mm eyepieces.
- Binocular viewing head with 45° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54mm to 76mm.
- DIN standard 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded.
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides.
- Variable, 3 watt LED provides bright, white illumination.
- LED technology provides cool, energy-efficient light for up to 50,000 hours.
- 110V - 220V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug.
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated.
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142mm x 140mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm.
- Base dimensions: 10-1/4 in. x 6-3/4 in. (261mm x 172mm)
- Height: 14-3/4 in. (375mm). Net wt. 30.9 lbs (14.0 kgs).
- Head and frame in molded styrofoam container with instruction brochure and vinyl dustcover.
- Individual: Ship wt. 45 lbs (20.4 kgs), Dimensions 23x19x17 in. (58x48x43 cm.)
- Master carton pack 1 each: Ship wt. 45 lbs (20.4 kgs), Dimensions 23x19x17 in. (58x48x43 cm.)
||23 x 19 x 17